Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Michigan - IUBB Postgame Thread

Not even close 
I’m a bracketologist and just point out what those 9 wins actually were against.   
I’m clearly not happy on how we are playing right now but I’m willing to give the coach time to see his first recruiting cycle make it to their senior year.   By the way I would of done the same with whoever ended up coaching.   Even your guy Marshall 
So five years minimum? I think you should be making the tourney by next year or alarm bells should go off.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Not even close 

I’m a bracketologist and just point out what those 9 wins actually were against.   

I’m clearly not happy on how we are playing right now but I’m willing to give the coach time to see his first recruiting cycle make it to their senior year.   By the way I would of done the same with whoever ended up coaching.   Even your guy Marshall 

Don't be salty.  Just asking.

So five years minimum? I think you should be making the tourney by next year or alarm bells should go off.

3,4,5,6,7 years whatever. I personally think a coach should at least coach his first recruiting cycle when they are seniors. A senior Rob should be coached by the coach that recruited him to the university. Blow it up after 3 and the cycle continues. New coach, new system, who stays, who goes. Most people praised Archie for a recruiting class that is a solid foundation. Burn it down after 3? There’s a reason his deal was 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

3,4,5,6,7 years whatever. I personally think a coach should at least coach his first recruiting cycle when they are seniors. A senior Rob should be coached by the coach that recruited him to the university. Blow it up after 3 and the cycle continues. New coach, new system, who stays, who goes. Most people praised Archie for a recruiting class that is a solid foundation. Burn it down after 3? There’s a reason his deal was 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If you see progress, then yes.  If this is who we are, then no.

A good coach will turn things around in a couple of years or at least show clear signs of improvement hear to year. That is not happening and it needs to if Archie is going to be able to recruit the kinds of players necessary to win.

Yep, look at Ohio State and Louisville

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Everything is bad. First and only game I go to this year. I’ll unfortunately continue watching because I apparently am addicted to punishment. 

I think there is a name for that.

I had to work late tonight to do an upgrade, obviously missed the game but knew the outcome. Came here to read at least 150+ posts in the game thread and catch up but only see 60 posts!

So this is what fan apathy looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their were 3 coaches locally.

Holtman
Miller
Mack

We hired the worst of the 3. UofL fans are on cloud 9 right now with Mack. That guy can coach.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Mack was the obvious choice to me unless he flat out told us no.and si he ends up at the shady school who paid players. Those schools always get their man.