Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Michigan - IUBB Postgame Thread

9 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

God speed, Mods. God speed.

My dogs still love me. I gots my emotional support animals to get me through!  

All kidding aside, there are a whole lot of smart, reasonable posters on this board. We all want the Hoosiers to get to the promised land, and most are rational even when they are disappointed and more than a little pissed off.

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

Let's fix our electronics at assembly hall at least before next home game if we are not going to fix the team

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

No one cared about cleaning bird crap on the bleachers before the bucket game, why would this matter?

5 minutes ago, VO5 said:

This might be the first time in my life I’ve been embarrassed to be an IU fan. I want so bad to believe and put my faith in Archie. In a way, it feels like if he fails, we’ll never get back to what we were. That’s what is so defeating. I think others feel this as well. We know our clock is ticking..and it’s almost midnight

Yep. I left my IU cup in the car today

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Welp archie taking longer to take post game for radio. This was davis and creans calling card for they are lost and soon to be fired

He took full responsibiliy for the debacle and even used the word embarrassing. So theres that.

This was a perfect contrast between a team that can shoot and one that can't.  CAM needs to figure it out one way or another.

Archie took full responsibility as he should which Is why I have faith in him. This is however going to be hard to recover from. Not just this game the entirety of archies first year and up to this game. The entire thing is embarrassing

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My dogs still love me. I gots my emotional support animals to get me through!  

All kidding aside, there are a whole lot of smart, reasonable posters on this board. We all want the Hoosiers to get to the promised land, and most are rational even when they are disappointed and more than a little pissed off.

Hey...what about us fringe guys?