Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Iufan71

Would you take Antoine Davis (Mikes son) if he wanted to tranfer to IU

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

This doesn't compute with me.  Can you explain a bit more?

Brian snow from 247 sports said that with all the transfer problems under Crean, if Archie would have booted any players when he came in, IU wouldve faced a post season ban due to APR (academic progress rate) being so low.

Snow was on the radio last week saying he believed Miller would’ve basically cleaned slate when he came in if he could’ve. 

7 minutes ago, Kepner said:

Brian snow from 247 sports said that with all the transfer problems under Crean, if Archie would have booted any players when he came in, IU wouldve faced a post season ban due to APR (academic progress rate) being so low.

Snow was on the radio last week saying he believed Miller would’ve basically cleaned slate when he came in if he could’ve. 

Good to know

20 minutes ago, Kepner said:

Thanks.  But he did boot Grant Gelon.  I guess I need a little more clarification 

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'm having trouble understanding this thread.  It seems so wildly theoretical.   He turned down Houston to play for his father; why would he up and leave now?  Is there some kind of scuttlebutt that says he wants to move on?

I think it's mainly conjecture.

He is having a great year. I seriously doubt he is looking to transfer somewhere.

I'm having trouble understanding this thread.  It seems so wildly theoretical.   He turned down Houston to play for his father; why would he up and leave now?  Is there some kind of scuttlebutt that says he wants to move on?

Exactly...not sure the point of this thread or why it was even started? It's like starting up a thread asking if we would take Carsen Edwards if he were to transfer...makes no sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

57 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I believe his dad said something about “I would love for my son to play at IU” when Texas Southern played at IU a few years back.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I did not know that but it makes sense.

I don't think the younger guys realize realize how good of a player Mike Davis was.  He wasn't chopped liver.  He was a Mr. Basketball and had very good career at 'Bama scoring over 1,000 points.  He knows what it is to be in the "Big Time".  Only natural for him to want his son to be in it too.

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I should have said JBJ offensively lol! 

Yeah, you should have!  Honestly, I haven't seen any video of him.  I have seen his stat line, impressive.  I can see why Sampson wanted him at Houston.  Nothing wrong with playing for your Dad, but at Detroit the kid is going to fly under the radar on the national stage...unless the team improves.