Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Mike Hart being interviewed by ND

Indiana running backs coach Mike Hart is a candidate on Notre Dame’s short list of replacements for Autry Denson.

Notre Dame will interview for the vacant position this week. Hart is Michigan’s all-time leading rusher.

The Athletic’s Coaching Tracker:https://theathletic.com/156825/2019/01/23/college-football-coach-changes-hirings-firings/ 

14 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

DeBoer seems like a really solid hire, but given the fact that we did not make Hart the OC, I'm not surprised he's interviewing elsewhere. 

I would hate to lose him as RB coach, but the OC hire was way too vital to give it to someone who’d never done it before. If he does leave, IU has had really good track record of RB coaches. Plus the backs that IU has

Pete Thamel - Sources: Lance Taylor expected to become the next running backs coach at Notre Dame. Former Stanford RB coach was in NFL with Carolina Panthers as an assistant.

Unfortunate for Hart, but great for us! He’ll be called up sooner rather than later. Hope we can get another couple years from him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app