Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Devonte Green Suspension

2 hours ago, yogisballin said:

We need to start
Rob
Romeo
Damezi
Smith
JuMo

Then our bench needs to go
Al
DG(8-10 mins at best)
Cliff/Jake (energy spark)
McBob (8-10 mins)

Lastly, have Fitzner take Prillers spot on the bench. Need to keep that seat real warm

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Rumor on Peegs is that Green didn't make the trip to Chicago

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Let's just say he might be missing the next 3 games.

Do we know what the rumored Game of Three non-sightings might involve?   Was the weather foggy in his room or did he get a little hot under the collar and eat some beaf with someone?  Or simply did he have issues waking up from a dream on an early crisp practice morning?  Or last but not least, was he out playing street ball instead visiting the big hall with all the books?  

3 minutes ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Do we know what the rumored Game of Three non-sightings might involve?   Was the weather foggy in his room or did he get a little hot under the collar and eat some beaf with someone?  Or simply did he have issues waking up from a dream on an early crisp practice morning?  Or last but not least, was he out playing street ball instead visiting the big hall with all the books?  

See picture above

3 minutes ago, colonel06 said:

Rumors that Devonte Green not going with team tonight??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sounds like we might need to ship him off to military school with that dam Finkelstein kid. 

Sorry just messing around but he will be out the next 3 games.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

That’s some fine leadership. 

DGreen is not a leader; the problem is when he is not even an appropriate follower.

I was just expressing this thought away from the public board with someone, and I will share it here;

Keep an eye out for the players that Archie pro-actively complements and says things like "they're a big part of what we're doing going forward." Guys like Phin, Al, Romeo, Juwan, McRoberts. The ones I just listed are not the exclusive group, but they are unquestionably the core players you can expect to be featured.