Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Game Thread - 01.22.19 - 9:00 ET

Just now, mdn82 said:

Man I didn’t think Justin’s shot looked that bad last year. Seems to have a lot more arc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Seems the ball goes 4-5 feet straight up before going towards the vicinity of the rim.

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

Man I didn’t think Justin’s shot looked that bad last year. Seems to have a lot more arc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You’re absolutely right. He had a much better stoke last year. I hope it’s just a confidence thing that will get worked out

Just now, hoosierbannerd said:

Didn't know if IU fans were aware of the passing of my hometown Kokomo's hero, "The Splendid Splinter" --Jimmy Rayl-- He passed away this past weekend. He was 77.

They did a tribute to him at the Pacers game I got to see on TV.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Box out, McBob! 

Can't box out 2 guys on opposite sides of the rim. Don't know if its the plan or awful awareness, but no one goes to the basket with the player that sets the pick.