Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Game Thread - 01.22.19 - 9:00 ET

Just now, Hoosier1984 said:

Romeo needs to come back for year 2. He’s hit a wall in the big ten. He wouldn’t see the court in the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’ll help the chorus of posters about to reply to you: he’s gone. He’s not coming back no matter what. He’s going to be drafted in the top ten according to every draft service projection. The nba drafts on potential. He’s an elite scorer, our offense just doesn’t showcase him. 

I think I covered them all. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Charges are still @$$. 

We're gonna give a crap about concussions now but guys that aren't defending the player or the ball can run in front of someone for the sole purpose of being knocked to the floor. OK

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

I’ll help the chorus of posters about to reply to you: he’s gone. He’s not coming back no matter what. He’s going to be drafted in the top ten according to every draft service projection. The nba drafts on potential. He’s an elite scorer, our offense just doesn’t showcase him. 

Yet no other player struggling gets that same benefit of the doubt odd

You got it he is not coming back.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Lol he’s been a ghost most of this game. You wanna pretend different fine. Go ahead and believe whatever Mr the Pats were a high flying offense with no D

Yeah total ghost. Just like every other conference game.. if by ‘ghost’ you mean leading scorer.

Oh.. and how did that Colts/Chief game turn out again? That’s what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Do you not have to give the shooter a place to land?
**** charges, man. 

I’m so tired of flooping in college basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Something needs to be done about it in the off season. To be that size, and be knocked sprawling by a feather is not what that rule is supposed to be about. It’s ball handler control and right to position. It’s no longer about that in the least.

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Yeah total ghost. Just like every other conference game.. if by ‘ghost’ you mean leading scorer.

Oh.. and how did that Colts/Chief game turn out again? That’s what I thought.

He might be the leading scorer but Morgan is significantly more efficient. 

The Chiefs won. I never predicted a Colts win. So your wrong about 2 or 3 more things. 

And even if he was the leading scorer that doesn’t automatically make you a stud