Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Game Thread - 01.22.19 - 9:00 ET

Breaks just aren't going our way tonight and the men with the whistles aren't helping (and believe me, I hate when our fans complain about officiating):

What the hell was that kick call on Aljami? 

After the dunk, Pardon hung on the rim -- and he wasn't in any danger of injury. That coulda easily been a T. 

That last play, all Durham did was stood his ground. Very ticky-tack call.

I know I'm grasping ... 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

I’m beginning to see a pattern with you.. Make a claim. Act like it’s a fact. Ignore actual facts. Dig heels in on said claim. Repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol he’s been a ghost most of this game. You wanna pretend different fine. Go ahead and believe whatever Mr the Pats were a high flying offense with no D

5 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

There goes Romeo.. making things happen, drawing fouls, and scoring points again.. horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t think it’s so much that his totals don’t look great, but how he get them. It seems like a lot of his points come on late free throws, but if he’s an elite scorer how does he let his team go on 6 minute droughts and get down for 10-14 without making something happen. You’re the only elite five star on your team, be an alpha, look like it and do what you can do. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I don’t think it’s so much that his totals don’t look great, but how he get them. It seems like a lot of his points come on late free throws, but if he’s an elite scorer how does he let his team go on 6 minute droughts and get down for 10-14 without making something happen. You’re the only elite five star on your team, be an alpha, look like it and do what you can do. 

Make more than 4 baskets....