Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Game Thread: Purdouche Edition

To recap:
-another slow start
-never saw a sign of a cohesive offensive plan
-horrible FT shooting (again)
-no energy
-no fight
-more head-scratching lineups/substitutions

It’s sad. What is happening to iubb?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Exactly what I meant earlier. What’s that they say about doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

How come all these other schools are getting legit play out of kids ranked in the 200s and Damezi looks confused as all hell 

I love Archie, I was ready to hire him in 2015.

But at this point I have to question whether he is instilling confidence in these kids

To recap:
-another slow start
-never saw a sign of a cohesive offensive plan
-horrible FT shooting (again)
-no energy
-no fight
-more head-scratching lineups/substitutions

It’s sad. What is happening to iubb?

Likely never will ever be elite. We may need to except that reality.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I love Archie, I was ready to hire him in 2015.
But at this point I have question whether he is instilling confidence in these kids
I was so glad to get rid of crean i was happy with it at first but im really starting to question it. I am not impressed so far.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Damezi should've gotten minutes before today -- just to help get his feet wet. Throwing him out there today with very little PT was asking for trouble. It was a failure waiting to happen. 

Why? He doesn’t play defense, doesn’t execute the plays and can’t do anything on offense but hit wide open 3 pointers. By that logic give me a scholarship 

I watched this late. Turned off at the under 12. Couldn’t take it anymore. Then the score pops up on my phone so then I was really tickled I didn’t choose to waste another 30 minutes of my life watching that ****. Wow just wow

5 minutes ago, IUfanNcinci said:

Did you guys see Archie on the sideline there.... the look was Like “what have I gotten myself into I swear

How many times was he begging and pleading his assistants to help him? We've seen quite a bit of that lately too.

I told myself I wasn’t gonna watch, so I didn’t. Glad I didn’t. Think I’ll sit the rest of this season out. Our program is dead. 
I watched 23 minutes. That was enough. I wont watch any more road games this years its just to painful.

I didn’t necessarily expect to win this game, but I did expect to see a dogfight. I am with others when they question if Archie is reaching this group.

It doesn’t take talent to hustle, it doesn’t take talent to play solid D, and it doesn’t take talent to throw solid passes. None of these things are happening. I think you have to look at who is commanding the ship.

Im not saying it is all on Archie, it’s a 2 way street, but he has to change something up.

These last 4 games have really defeated me as an Archie supporter and fan.