Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Indiana vs Nebraska 1/14/19 6:30pm FS1

51 points. 51. Against the second worst defensive team in the conference. 

Archie must make changes on offense, or our season will go down the drain. We have to run plays for Romeo and get guys open. This inside-out BS doesn’t work against better teams. While they’re draining 3s, we dump it down low and let Romeo try to drive with zero screens. Just so shitty. This one is on the coaches.

Gotta say, Miller is not looking like a good hire.  Team constantly unprepared.  Not even consistent effort.  Offense is a joke.  Now Purdue is going to stomp a mud hole in us for our third straight loss, after not even showing up against Nebraska and quitting against Maryland in the second half.

We shouldn't have gone young.  He should've had to prove himself at a level higher than friggin' Dayton.

Gotta say, Miller is not looking like a good hire.  Team constantly unprepared.  Not even consistent effort.  Offense is a joke.  Now Purdue is going to stomp a mud hole in us for our third straight loss, after not even showing up against Nebraska and quitting against Maryland in the second half.
We shouldn't have gone young.  He should've had to prove himself at a level higher than friggin' Dayton.

Purdue will be a 4th straight won’t it? Then again, does it matter at this point? :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

How many years of being almost irrelevant until we become Georgetown, UCONN or any other team that used to have consistent success but now people don’t even really think about in college basketball?

Dude, we've been there since the end of Knight's tenure.

After thirty years, I think I’m finally broken . This administration has destroyed Indiana basketball and I’m left wondering if I’ll ever see a good team make a deep run. I’m jealous of people older than me, who got to see some great years. Never had that moment and not sure I ever will.