Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 18 - @ Purdue 1/19/19)

Just now, Chris007 said:

I'm expecting better effort Saturday, also expecting a different lineup to start the game. 

Not to derail this thread but, how different can it be?  Rob back in for Devonte?  Hopefully, Al's injury doesn't linger like the others.

Just now, InArchWeTrust said:

Not to derail this thread but, how different can it be?  Rob back in for Devonte?  Hopefully, Al's injury doesn't linger like the others.

Have you seen the clip of Justin turning the ball over on the baseline then practically walking down the court after Nebraska fastbreak miss, and tip in? If there are no consequences for that, then you will lose the team. There has to be a punishment. He will still play but he needs to start out on the bench. Also with his dad bashing Archie on social media after the Michigan game, a message needs to be sent. 

3 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I'm thinking Rob for DeVonte is a given.

Also, with Al potentially banged up, I would guess that McBob may get the call.

Just now, Chris007 said:

Have you seen the clip of Justin turning the ball over on the baseline then practically walking down the court after Nebraska fastbreak miss, and tip in? If there are no consequences for that, then you will lose the team. There has to be a punishment. He will still play but he needs to start out on the bench. Also with his dad bashing Archie on social media after the Michigan game, a message needs to be sent. 

Archie is low on options at the four, though if sending a message is primary, that can always be done.

I can't believe Fitzner will get the call, but I suppose it could be Clifton time!

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Archie is low on options at the four, though if sending a message is primary, that can always be done.

I can't believe Fitzner will get the call, but I suppose it could be Clifton time!

Agreed!! I'm starting Moore even if it's just till the first media timeout. 

40 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yeah, I've seen it.  It's sickening, but I have a feeling they all paid consequences in practice for it this week.  I am with Stuhoo on it, our options are very limited. 

There will be better effort than against Nebraska. The Nebraska blowout came on the heels of what could have easily been a good win to n the road at Maryland where the team fell flat to start the second half. The pu game will be close. It’ll all depend on if pu is hitting from deep, take that away and this is a winnable game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

YES! Thank you!

Smith has been doing this all season. Horrendous turnovers. Sloppy shooting. Bad decision making. Must send a message that it's not ok.

Funny thing is, early in the season, I though we could sweep the PUs. Now, I'll be surprised if we don't get swept...
Toiletmakers 76
IU 63
Yeah I have a feeling we will get blown out. We just ate not playing well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk