Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - 1/6/19 @ 4:30 ET

Keys to the game?

Feed Morgan
Romeo must takeover at times
Get to the line AND make FT’s
Fitzner must make 2+ 3’s
Win points off turnovers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think it would be best if Fitzner didn’t see the floor at all. I’m not going to apologize to those that see this as a negative post.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow.... didn’t think of that. That would be a bummer. Do they have a back up channel they will put it on so we don’t miss anything??

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Idk, I’m hoping someone finds one if so. Good possibility. Seems every game this year on national tv, the one prior always goes into ot or is extended

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Grew up in Indiana -- about a half-hour from Chicago -- and graduated from IU, so 4:30 is prime time this afternoon w/ Hoosiers in Ann Arbor and Bears playing Philly. I do have more than one TV, but they're in separate rooms. My hound wants me to put them together so she can watch both. Instead of her usual lamb/rice dog food, she's hoping for some Eagle stew and a Wolverine sandwich for dinner tonight. 

bearshoosiers.thumb.jpg.af5b3664e585e8993a56c16a5910f781.jpg

I was thinking about recording one and staying away from the other only to watch it immediately after but this might be a better call. Either way today has the potential to be phenomenal or awful.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Beachfront Property said:

Score is 12-0 at halftime. I feel like that would be surprising for that do go to OT - hopefully the Ravens don’t kick 4 second half field goals to tie it!

Bout to be either 19-0 or 15-0. 15 might get you OT

Grew up in Indiana -- about a half-hour from Chicago -- and graduated from IU, so 4:30 is prime time this afternoon w/ Hoosiers in Ann Arbor and Bears playing Philly. I do have more than one TV, but they're in separate rooms. My hound wants me to put them together so she can watch both. Instead of her usual lamb/rice dog food, she's hoping for some Eagle stew and a Wolverine sandwich for dinner tonight. 

bearshoosiers.thumb.jpg.af5b3664e585e8993a56c16a5910f781.jpg
Lamb rice dog food for this old timer as well.20190105_211426.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Jake Forrester not dressed again today (ankle) but not wearing a boot. Race Thompson also in street clothes next to him on the bench watching #iubb warmup.  Doesn't sound like either Jerome or Rob made the trip.

CORRECTION - All four injured Hoosiers — Rob Phinisee, Race Thompson, Jake Forrester, Jerome Hunter — accompanied team to Michigan. They're unavailable to play, but they're here.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Correction

10 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

CAM said no Rob and DeRon only 80% due to ankle. May have to rely on Clifton Moore....

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

DeRon has been slow all year anyway.

Over/Under on Green turnovers is  3.5

Over/Under on Green bad shots is 5.5

Over/Under on Green possessions given away is therefore  9.

Takers?

1 minute ago, Old Friend said:

DeRon has been slow all year anyway.

Over/Under on Green turnovers is  3.5

Over/Under on Green bad shots is 5.5

Over/Under on Green possessions given away is therefore  9.

Takers?

We really should consider having Romeo take the ball up half the time. Green just needs to stay out the way on offense - maybe knock down a 3, and play defense

After watching La Lumiere and Montverde Academy play yesterday, I think Devonte tends to revert to the style of play that you typically see on the Prep Circuit and summer AAU circuit and he simply forgets where he's at in a sense.  If he could keep his possessions given away to 4 or less would be a huge difference in how this game goes today.