Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - 1/6/19 @ 4:30 ET

Why is McRoberts is even the rotation anymore? We don’t have a good offense as is. He makes it worse because we play 4 on 5. He’s also been one of the worst at throwing it away for easy fast breaks all year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
We have nobody else. You want to play fitzner? Anderson?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Why is McRoberts is even the rotation anymore? We don’t have a good offense as is. He makes it worse because we play 4 on 5. He’s also been one of the worst at throwing it away for easy fast breaks all year.

We have no one else to play. Damezi makes mistakes constantly, Jerome is hurt. We have no other wings

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

One team can shoot with the best of them and the other can’t.

No one is surprised and we will get smacked all year on the road because we rely on getting fouled.

Not going to get the benefit of the calls on the road. Have to be a good shooting team to win on the road.