Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Griffin Dorsey - Toronto FC

@YesThatBrooke: Got word on another #GenerationAdidas signing for the 2019 #MLSSuperdraft. @IndianaMSOC soph. All-American M//F @griff_dorsey has agreed to to terms and will be in the draft. A member of the #USYNT U20 team that won the CONCACAF title last month, he's expected to go in the Top 5.

2 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

@YesThatBrooke: Got word on another #GenerationAdidas signing for the 2019 #MLSSuperdraft. @IndianaMSOC soph. All-American M//F @griff_dorsey has agreed to to terms and will be in the draft. A member of the #USYNT U20 team that won the CONCACAF title last month, he's expected to go in the Top 5.

I expected Dorsey gone all along and now its official

9 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

IUMS will be interesting next year. Lots of spots to replace.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

That's for sure. We have Maher back and guys who played off bench who are as good as starters and will return (Glass, Schmidt, Black, Kleyn, Warr). We also have guys who red shirted who will step in as well as another highly ranked recruiting class that has at least one 5*. We will not be the best team in college soccer but I expect us to be a top 20ish team still.    

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

That's for sure. We have Maher back and guys who played off bench who are as good as starters and will return (Glass, Schmidt, Black, Kleyn, Warr). We also have guys who red shirted who will step in as well as another highly ranked recruiting class that has at least one 5*. We will not be the best team in college soccer but I expect us to be a top 20ish team still.    

Where you getting 5* from?

2 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

Where you getting 5* from?

Saw 5* next to one of the players for next year on a recruiting website for college soccer. Can't remember which player or which site.