Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs. Illinois - Thurs., 1/3 @ 7:00

Romeo is not a OAD. He does not look remotely like one sorry just reality

His ball handling is much worse than I thought. With that being said, I see no scenario where doesn’t go top 15.

Great size, great finishing, great feel for the game, and I think shooting will follow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

I actually agree with this, but it’s not a popular opinion to have. Love him as a player and what he does for IU, but he is not ready. He’ll get drafted top 10 and that’s great. His longevity in the league is the thing I’m worried about. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

His lack of a consistent jumper really hurts him, especially his almost complete lack of a 3 point shot. 

Just now, VO5 said:

I actually agree with this, but it’s not a popular opinion to have. Love him as a player and what he does for IU, but he is not ready. He’ll get drafted top 10 and that’s great. His longevity in the league is the thing I’m worried about. 

His shooting is just so bad maybe the NBA of the 90s but not now. Guards have to be able to hit 3s. And being bad at FTs doesn’t help any

Fool that I am, I really thought tonight would be a breakout night and we'd come out firing on all cylinders.  Of course, I also thought we'd have Rob back running the point.  Happy we managed to tie it up, but still very much worried.   Illinois thinks they can win this game and aren't going to go quietly away.