Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs. Illinois - Thurs., 1/3 @ 7:00

22 minutes ago, Barrell Rick said:

Indiana doesn't stand a flying chance tonight. Illinois is notably the toughest team in the B1G right now.. from their ability to space the floor, their absolute master lock defense, and not to mention they've got the freak of nature that is Zion Williamson at forward. These Fighting Illini are a forced to be reckoned with. 

- Barrell Rick, 2019

Zion Williamson, Kipper Nichols, six of one, half a dozen of the other... people mix those two up all the time!

29 minutes ago, Barrell Rick said:

Indiana doesn't stand a flying chance tonight. Illinois is notably the toughest team in the B1G right now.. from their ability to space the floor, their absolute master lock defense, and not to mention they've got the freak of nature that is Zion Williamson at forward. These Fighting Illini are a forced to be reckoned with. 

- Barrell Rick, 2019

I’m here for this. 

Do you, Ricky. 

59 minutes ago, Barrell Rick said:

- Barrell Rick, 2019

1 hour ago, Barrell Rick said:

- Barrell Rick, 2019

I was a little drowsy at work today until I read this.

Now I am wide awake with hysterical laughter.

1 minute ago, Joe DeLow said:

Well I was going to go see the new Bumblebee movie... instead my fiancé got tickets to tonight’s game! Hopefully we come out good after a long break. Went to the Illinois game last year and we won.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You were going to go watch a kids movie instead of watching the first Hoosier game in almost 2 weeks

- Barrell Rick, 2019

Man, I wish I was ballsy enough to start drinking 5 hours before game time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

I get it!

I have a kid with the flu that has been perched in front of the 70” all day and I can’t move her. I am banished to the den tv. BS!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Shouldn’t she be in bed if she’s sick?  Or wouldn’t that at least be convenient in this situation. New rule maybe?