Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

yogisballin

If we were to leave Adidas. Who is your pick?

I am not a shoe guy and I only wear sneakers for working out (and they are always shoes my wife buys me when holes start to develop in my old pair). That being said, I think Nike (including Jordan) and/or Adidas are the best bet moving forward. They have the biggest brand recognition and make cool stuff (I think).

Side note, this whole Nike/NFL/Kap/Anthem series of events seems to be the most successful instance of misdirect for both sides in the history of America. 

22 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Puma basketball shoes are awesome. They only have one shoe out as of now, but they are better than my Adidas Dames and my old LeBrons.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Which shoe is it -- L or R? LOL! ... Unless we have a team full of Gerry Flecks, our guys will need both!!!