Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Seasons Greetings 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays—Hoosier Nation!  The team already gave us an early Christmas present with an undefeated Month of December. Let’s build on that. I hope everyone enjoys some time off with their family and friends. For my family—we also celebrate the birth of the Christ child. And—as I recently told a UK fan—even Santa wears red and white! Whatever your traditions may be—it sure is awesome to be part of the best fan base in the world. 

GO HOOSIERS!

Merry Christmas to everyone
New addition to the man cave wall. Also got a hot dog roller this year. The ball in the picture is a 1994 limited B1G edition ball from Hardee’s if anyone remembers those. It has Bailey,Leary and Pat Grahams signature on it
[attachment=7699:IMG_2368.jog

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  While Christmas is my holiday of choice, I know we have others who celebrate a different holiday at this time of year and to those I wish you a Happy Kwanzaa and a belated Happy Hanukkah.  Regardless of the holiday you celebrate, I wish each and every one of you a Happy and Healthy 2019.

GO IU!

What he said!

Merry Christmas to everyone
New addition to the man cave wall. Also got a hot dog roller this year. The ball in the picture is a 1994 limited B1G edition ball from Hardee’s if anyone remembers those. It has Bailey,Leary and Pat Grahams signature on it
[attachment=7699:IMG_2368.jog

Heck, I have one of those Hardee’s balls that I got as a kid. I used mine though, so it’s pretty worn now.