Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Jacksonville - Game Thread - 12/22/18

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Romeo should drive every time he touches the ball.  So much better than when he catches and shoots.

tough to drive consistently when defenders sag off you. Teams know he cant shoot and he doesn't have blow by speed 

2 minutes ago, Ranger78 said:

It’s going to be sad when JM graduates. He’s such a great teammate and leader.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's the value of having upperclassmen in your program. Hopefully, that is what CAM is trying to build at IU.

Devonte makes plays that nobody else can make. Simply put. Does he make some boneheaded mistakes? Absolutely, but this team’s record would have about 2 or 3 more losses on it without him. Need a little bit of his flashiness and bullet passes to jolt this stale offense.

Honestly, our defense has been really impressive at times. So much so that I sometimes forget about it and only focus on the offensive end and the somewhat uninspired play on that end.

This is going to be a team that you don't want to play in March.

Just now, e_powe11 said:

Devonte makes plays that nobody else can make. Simply put. Does he make some boneheaded mistakes? Absolutely, but this team’s record would have about 2 or 3 more losses on it without him. Need a little bit of his flashiness and bullet passes to jolt this stale offense.

His passing and defense this game have been beautiful. He's quickly approaching Troy territory - can't live without him, may kill you anyway.

I’m liking The things I see from Green. I don’t think he ever completely gets rid of the poor shot selection or some of the driving to nowhere, but he has something special. The home run plays start with him most often. I still say I want Rob with the ball most often, but I don’t think it’s possible to keep Green off the floor right now.