Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Is there a way to block a certain word? That way if someone tries to use this particular name, the post button is grayed out. 

You can switch words. We had fun with that over the years. But you can’t block a post due to a key word unless that’s changed recently.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I realize I have an unpopular take on Dakich around this board.

I watch a lot of games he does and listen to him often. I think i have him figured out.

He is certainly egotistical. It’s a love:hate thing for him with Indiana. I get it. The Indiana he knew wouldn’t have celebrated beating a butler the way we did. It was a glorious shot and I have no problem with it but I could see where he is coming from.

He is right that we have a history of cannibalizing our own. The bigger question is many of them deserve it, maybe?? Knight, Dakich, Alford come to mind. Probably others.

I know he doesn’t like “cheaters” and if he thinks Archie and Sean operate in the gray that may explain the Archie stuff. IDk. Just projection here but could explain it plus he wanted Alford to get the gig clearly. Although Alford definitely operates in the gray so who knows.

I know he takes a ton of hate from IU fans on Twitter. I could see where that can leave you jaded.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think Dakich is a very good color commentator. He knows is stuff and I enjoy how he breaks down the game. I just stop caring about his takes that are IU related because clearly there is a disconnect. He is a radio show host first now instead of a analyst it seems. He wants the hot takes and he knows IU topics sell. If you talk good about IU on his show he will kill you, 5 minutes later if you talk bad about them he will kill you. He is convinced IU has shut him down in doing their games this year. He isn’t on the schedule to go any of them

I agree with all of this.