Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Central Arkansas - 12/19 @ 7:00

This is not Durham’s best game unfortunately. He can’t throw it in the ocean and just tripped McBob in the fast break. He’s struggling with his shot and Greens gonna get those minutes. Green just needs to take care of the ball better.

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

If Green and a teammate were the only two players on the court and they were 5 feet apart, Green would still find a way to throw it away. Instead of a simple two-handed pass right to the fella, he'd try to go between the legs, behind the back, over the head or do a cartwheel while trying to pass. 

Or throw it 100 mph at the guy's ankles.

I was gonna say that I thought Justin was playing much smarter and under control and hadn't made a mistake tonight -- but I checked his stats and he does have a turnover. Don't remember it. But he's 5 for 5 from the floor, so at least he's taking smart shots. 

10 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

If Green and a teammate were the only two players on the court and they were 5 feet apart, Green would still find a way to throw it away. Instead of a simple two-handed pass right to the fella, he'd try to go between the legs, behind the back, over the head or do a cartwheel while trying to pass. 

I was just about to post that if McRoberts was playing 1 on 5 and the shot clock was about to expire, he still wouldn't shoot it before he shot and missed a 3.

Smith taking the smart, easy play.  I like it.

Yeah man, that’s his game. Those are the plays that led to this years high expectations for him. He’s not great with the handle and has trouble going to the left hand. He’s a rim crasher. That’s where he needs to butter his bread.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I was gonna say that I thought Justin was playing much smarter and under control and hadn't made a mistake tonight -- but I checked his stats and he does have a turnover. Don't remember it. But he's 5 for 5 from the floor, so at least he's taking smart shots. 

I do.  After he was 2 for 2 he got too far under the basket then passed it directly to a defender.

Who da thunk?  Green our leading scorer with 12.  Green tied with Romero as our leading rebounders with 6 each.  Green has no TO's.
I like it however I give green 1 turnover that didn't happen lol. We need him no doubt about smith also looked solid

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app