Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Central Arkansas - 12/19 @ 7:00

21 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

The handshake line wasn't done and the damn BTN is already pimpin' football...

They probably wanted to spare our fans from observing the facial expressions of every one of our players and try to pick out the malcontents who weren't pumped up about the win.

23 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

Missed the game tonight. I can’t really tell reading this thread, how’d Moore and Jake look? I’m optimistic about both in 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 pts and 5 rebs and 1 assist for Moore in 7 minutes

8 pts and 2 rebs and 1 block for Forrester in 7 minutes.

I thought Moore played well, outside of one errant pass to Forrester...which Archie wasn't too happy about.  However, Forrester was ready for a highlight dunk had it reached his hands.

Forrester came out ready to play.  Both are eager for PT, and for the most part they played well regardless of their excitement.  Anderson played tonight like he was trying to make up for lost time.  I believe all three are fully capable of developing into solid contributors in time.

If - and it’s a big if - Green can just play within the team, it would be huge for this team. Both as a 3 point shooter and playmaker, he would open up driving lanes for Romeo, double teams from Juwan, and add a much needed 3rd option to our at-times stagnant offense

4 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

If - and it’s a big if - Green can just play within the team, it would be huge for this team. Both as a 3 point shooter and playmaker, he would open up driving lanes for Romeo, double teams from Juwan, and add a much needed 3rd option to our at-times stagnant offense

Green played well today, but if we're relying on him not being bad we are really playing with fire.  Let's hope Phinisee can be back soon.

I know you can’t tell how bad a concussion is just by looking, but to some extent you can...I missed the game, did it look bad when Rob got hit? Did he get up and seem to walk off okay?

I know you can’t tell how bad a concussion is just by looking, but to some extent you can...I missed the game, did it look bad when Rob got hit? Did he get up and seem to walk off okay?

He looked fine walking to the locker room

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

At the minimum, if Green can come in and relieve Rob of point guard duties for 8-12 minutes, knock down a few 3’s, and play solid D, our team will be much, much better.

And I believe he can do all 3 of those things pretty consistently.

2 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Whether they were tired or not he came in with a fire put some points on the board. That is a contribution, whether it’s against central Arkansas or against any B1G team. We are gonna need the young guys on the road in the near future especially when Morgan or Davis get in foul trouble. Moore had a decent showing at PSU and Jake tonight. Reps in game flow are the only thing that’s gonna help those two.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I disagree.  Going up against better players than what Central Arkansas has in practice every day should certainly be helping them.  Game time is only part of the equation.