Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

RIP - Terry Hutchens - 1958-2018

I keep seeing this and am wondering what happened exactly? Terry very graciously met with me years ago when I thought I wanted to be a newspaper writer (I have since decided I wanted a completely different career and am doing something else now) to advise me.

Hope he pulls through!

17 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I keep seeing this and am wondering what happened exactly? Terry very graciously met with me years ago when I thought I wanted to be a newspaper writer (I have since decided I wanted a completely different career and am doing something else now) to advise me.

Hope he pulls through!

Got an update,  but don't think they should be posted.  Please pray for terry and hope he can fight through this.

Prayers to Hutch. Have met him several times and one time shared a drink at a bdubs in Bloomington during the selection show a couple years back. Great dude, great writer, great voice for iu athletics. Prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners