Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2019 Recruiting Class

7 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I'm not overly familiar with the class rankings- will Tuttle be included in our ranking?  

When I looked at 24/7 30 minutes ago, he was not. We were 41 overall and 10 in conference. Not to say he won't be in the future because I really don't know.

2 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

When I looked at 24/7 30 minutes ago, he was not. We were 41 overall and 10 in conference. Not to say he won't be in the future because I really don't know.

I didn't know if we'd be able to include him once his eligibility for next season is determined.  Regardless, this is a heck of a signing class for IU when looking at the overall mix of kids.  The long snapper Sean Wracher should be rated higher than he is- been reading up on him (that was my dad's position in college, kinda intrigues me)- sounds like he's very skilled.  I've seen posts mentioning that long snappers are not as highly rated in general

30 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

He must be good. Those are decent programs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

From what I know is his senior film came out and those big boys loved it. I considered him a semi project but he had potential just based on his frame. He’s an early enroll I believe and I think he’s on 2 deep come fall