Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2019 Recruiting Class

Early signing starts on Wednesday. We currently have 17 commits. Shaping up to be one of the best classes overall. Prep the faxes!

37/8 B1G - Rivals

38/8 B1G - 247

38/10 B1G - ESPN

Signed 21 (plus Tuttle) as of 2/6/19

ATH DaShaun Brown - St Catherines, WI 
LS Sean Wracher - St. Ignatius, OH 
QB David Tuttle (Utah transfer)
RB Ivory Winters - Hayti, MO 
RB Sampson James - Avon, IN 
WR David Ellis - Chippewa Valley, MI 
WR Jordan Jakes - St. Francis Academy, GA 
TE Gary Cooper - Columbus, FL 
OG Michael Katic - Pine-Richland, PA 
OT Matthew Bedford - Cordova, TN 
OT Tim Weaver - Saucon Valley, PA

DE Beau Robbins - Carmel, IN
DT Antoine Whitner - IMG Academy, FL
DT CJ Person - Montgomery Prep, AL 
DT (JUCO) Juan Harris - Chicago, IL 
DT Jeramy Passmore - Columbus, FL 
DT Sio Nofoagatoto'a - Clearwater Academy, FL 
LB Cameron Williams - Andrean, IN
LB Kervens Bonhomme - Clearwater Academy, FL 
CB Larry Tracy - Decatur Central, IN 
CB Tiawan Mullen - Coconut Creek, FL
S  Josh Sanguinetti - Fort Lauderdale, FL

according to some of the people I know and with the program...... we should be signing this said QB. This QB tho is not baldwin and none of the others that we have visited recently such as Schlee or a couple other recruits that have been mentioned on twitter.  I can’t get anything out of anyone who would or should know. All I know is that the staff is certain this person should sign......I have no reason as to why this is being hush hush but what I’ve been told by several people is thatfans will or should be very pleased with the staff and basically this person should be able to make a push or at least push penix and co. 

Unless we are flipping someone, I would love to get a fax from Lance LeGendre on Wednesday. 

4* QB from New Orleans  that IU offered early on, young man committed to Kansas and decommitted a few months ago.

https://247sports.com/Player/Lance-LeGendre-86454/

is the stud QB Jack Tuttle? Just commited after transferring from Utah. 4 star elite 11 kid out of high school for 2017. Looks like a huge get!!!

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2018/12/17/four-star-qb-jack-tuttle-picks-iu-football-after-utah-transfer/2336246002/

15 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

is the stud QB Jack Tuttle? Just commited after transferring from Utah. 4 star elite 11 kid out of high school for 2017. Looks like a huge get!!!

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2018/12/17/four-star-qb-jack-tuttle-picks-iu-football-after-utah-transfer/2336246002/

"It's not yet clear whether Tuttle, who did not throw a pass for Utah last season, will be immediately eligible."- interesting quote in this article!

Every hint over on peegs has been that the QB that they were talking about is a HS kid that is signing Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Every hint over on peegs has been that the QB that they were talking about is a HS kid that is signing Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not necessarily. People never actually said anything on what the kid was. Said basically it was not a kid talked about that much and fans would be happy and the kid was not a flip