Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BH33

Assembly Hall sight lines

I’m trying to get 5 tickets to the 12/22 game and I’m only finding Row 44 or 45 in the Main Level. How are the sight lines in those rows? Finding 5 tickets together has been a challenge because of the odd number. Thanks 

I have sat up there and I honestly don't think it is bad.... others may disagree...

That is pretty much the last row... I think some sections go to row 46 but even up there I didn't think it was bad, we usually move down once the game starts but with 5 that could be a challenge.

6 minutes ago, BH33 said:

I’m trying to get 5 tickets to the 12/22 game and I’m only finding Row 44 or 45 in the Main Level. How are the sight lines in those rows? Finding 5 tickets together has been a challenge because of the odd number. Thanks 

If by "sightline" you mean "will I be able to see the whole court?" the answer is that those seats will be pretty good. 

HOWEVER, those seats will feel as though you're sitting in a low-roof cave that is cut off from much of the crowd and game experience. 

Anything above about row 35-38 in AH has a degree of that effect.

28 minutes ago, BH33 said:

Is splitting up from 5 to 2 and 3 possible? If only going once a year I would consider that in order to sit closer.  When you are sitting 5 across it is not as if person 1 will be able to talk much with person 5 anyway.

Also depends what section you’re in. Those aren’t too bad if you’re in the middle three sections on either side, but as others have said it takes away from the game experience

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners