Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Butler Game Thread 12/15

Is it just me or are we really seeing a lot more former players expressing renewed interest in our program?

Great to have former Hoosiers Wayne Radford and Mike Woodson at today’s practice!
DuZ9bDgX4AYm9do.jpg&key=aa5b77f985cbd9bd83caca8afb4bd94e1a844d0ed679459c4df57362138855f2

Seems that way to me. Or maybe media team better at making us aware.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Whoozhers said:

One huge plus to start out with..... we wont have to be worried if ND/P game goes OT and missing the start of our game.

GO HOOSIERS! Kick the dog caca outta the Bulldogs!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Why don't we have to worry about that?

What time is tipoff?

Schedule says 3:45 but TV listing starts at 4... don't want to miss the beginning of the game on DVR... Should I record the early game too just to make sure?

Why don't we have to worry about that? What time is tipoff?

Schedule says 3:45 but TV listing starts at 4... don't want to miss the beginning of the game on DVR... Should I record the early game too just to make sure?

Unless I’m mistaken ...PU/ND play the first game on the same floor. Can’t start our game until they’re finished. So, we’ll see our game in it’s entirety regardless if they go OT or not.....no delay.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Unless I’m mistaken ...PU/ND play the first game on the same floor. Can’t start our game until they’re finished. So, we’ll see our game in it’s entirety regardless if they go OT or not.....no delay.  

Dish shows it starting at 245 central time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Dish shows it starting at 245 central time

That is just an estimate. If the ND-PU game goes to 20 OTs our game isn't gonna start at 2:45. What Whoozhers said is accurate, our game won't start until after their game finishes. I think there is like a 15-30 minute gap in the games

That is just an estimate. If the ND-PU game goes to 20 OTs our game isn't gonna start at 2:45. What Whoozhers said is accurate, our game won't start until after their game finishes. I think there is like a 15-30 minute gap in the games
Yes I know that. I was just telling the poster I quoted what time Dish said they had it scheduled. Besides, since I have a home girls game tomorrow afternoon, I'll be recording it. Lol

13 hours ago, Whoozhers said:

Unless I’m mistaken ...PU/ND play the first game on the same floor. Can’t start our game until they’re finished. So, we’ll see our game in it’s entirety regardless if they go OT or not.....no delay. emoji106.pngemoji459.png

HAHAHA YES I didn't even think about that part of it.... DUH my bad.

10 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Yes I know that. I was just telling the poster I quoted what time Dish said they had it scheduled. Besides, since I have a home girls game tomorrow afternoon, I'll be recording it. Lol

Thank you.

I didn't think about the fact I can tell my DVR to start early... so I just set it at 4pm & "Start 15 Minutes Early" so I will have it DVRd regardless if it starts on time or not so I won't miss the beginning of the game.

13 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Thank you.

I didn't think about the fact I can tell my DVR to start early... so I just set it at 4pm & "Start 15 Minutes Early" so I will have it DVRd regardless if it starts on time or not so I won't miss the beginning of the game.

I'd be more concerned with adding a 1/2 hour perhaps even more to the end cuz most guides only show a 2 hour window for college basketball.

36 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

I'd be more concerned with adding a 1/2 hour perhaps even more to the end cuz most guides only show a 2 hour window for college basketball.

Oh I definitely added an hour at the end (always do).... I don't know that I ever realized before that you could also add time to the beginning.

This may be the, “no s**t, Sherlock” post of the day, but Langford really is the key to this game. The only Butler game I’ve seen was their loss at SLU. SLU has a kid named Javon Bess, who’s a strong, athletic 6’6” kid. He can make shots, but he’s really about getting to the rim and finishing or drawing fouls. Good player, but no Langford.  Butler had no match up for him. He just overpowered whomever they tried on him. Scored 18, but could have had 25 if SLU’s guard play hadn’t been pretty bad. If Langford comes out aggressive early, I think he creates foul problems for Butler on the perimeter. I like this matchup a lot. So, now watch Butler make 15 3’s.