Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Butler Game Thread 12/15

For as much as people complain about our starts you gotta give these guys credit for the way we finish. Rob is cold blooded.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
This. I haven't been happy with our starts, but they continue to fight and finish. A huge difference than past seasons.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure you want your coach to be a dickhead out of the gate. If that’s the case, I’m fearful what level he will need to go to in the game. At some point, I’m hoping, this team will perform with purpose out of the gate. If you’re always a dick it holds less meaning when it matters.

51 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

To be honest, I hated the way that play was looking until Phinisee ripped their heart out.  That kid is going to end up having the best weekend of his life so far.

I felt the same way on that play too.

Was at a high school game outside Chicago this evening and the lady at the door taking cash was wearing a prominent “Butler” t-shirt. I wanted to say something so badly but gave her a nice smirk and walked into the game instead.

Also side note: does anyone else not get too worried anymore during these close games when we’re down? Whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing I’ve kind of accepted that this team will grind it out and make it close in the end.

3 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

Was at a high school game outside Chicago this evening and the lady at the door taking cash was wearing a prominent “Butler” t-shirt. I wanted to say something so badly but gave her a nice smirk and walked into the game instead.

Also side note: does anyone else not get too worried anymore during these close games when we’re down? Whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing I’ve kind of accepted that this team will grind it out and make it close in the end.

I'm more comfortable at the end of the game. I'm starting to believe they're playing to grind it out. Coach needs to get them used to running from the front. Have you seen the movie 'Secretariat'. Coach needs to re-train this team to go from the start and not wait to the last few minutes.

Yes i did. So what. Complaining is not allowed anymore? He played very well today. Next time he or anyone has a bad game I will stay silent

Didn't someone complain about Rob and his TOs in as mother thread? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk