Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Butler Game Thread 12/15

Considering we have 6 turnovers already, I guess I wouldn't call that flow.  I think there are maybe three offensive sets, that I would say have flowed.  I just don't see any consistency.  

Consistency has been - and is the issue - for every team in the nation. But I agree, since I made that post (3 min in), we turned the ball over more with Green in

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Adillac said:

Romeo doesn’t seem to have very good awareness. Somebody comes up behind him and takes the ball away on a fast break it seems like every game.

Green is mentally off.

Not gonna be a W today I’m afraid. You know Butler won’t fold up and go away when we make a run.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Green's been the exact same since he got here.  He's not mentally off, he's just not good.

Sorry to say, they just look like a better team. How we can’t get Romeo open for a single shot is concerning. No hustle from our guys except Mcroberts. Sigh