Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

A.j. Nigh

Eric Anderson - RIP

56 minutes ago, HoosierMax said:

The story quoted the Hamilton County coroner, so I assume he was living in Indiana -- just north of Indy? ... After reading a handful of pieces on him, unless I missed it, I never could quite gather where he had been living. 

The story quoted the Hamilton County coroner, so I assume he was living in Indiana -- just north of Indy? ... After reading a handful of pieces on him, unless I missed it, I never could quite gather where he had been living. 
The article says he was in Carmel. A northern Indy suburb.

44 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:
1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

The article says he was in Carmel. A northern Indy suburb.

10-4 -- I must've missed that part ... I know Carmel. When I was in junior high, my high school lost to Carmel for the fooball state title. Plus, I have relatives in Noblesville. ... For some reason, I was thinking Eric had returned to Chicago and was living up there. 

10-4. I know Carmel. When I was in junior high, my high school lost to Carmel for the fooball state title. Plus, I have relatives in Noblesville. ... For some reason, I was thinking Eric had returned to Chicago and was living up there. 
The article states there was a recent move from Crown Point, Indiana.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Apparently Dakich felt his death was a great opportunity to troll IU and claim we paid Romeo. Instead of you know just paying tribute the the actual man. 

God Dakich is just so classless it’s surreal. 

I've had a similar love / hate relationship with Dakich that I've had with Knight, but that comment was inappropriate and unacceptable in this circumstance!