Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Uof6 Game Thread

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Nwora was way better than I anticipated.

We aren’t a very deep team like we hoped but we seem to be finding the pieces we like.

Justin Smith was better but not as good as he needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yep Smith was a solid role player. Need him to be a stud

scrappy stuff. 

while not easy, we're learning how to win, learning how to win close games, getting healthy, and finally have a bench.

we have a week to rest and to continue to get healthy before Butler, then two chump teams and then 5 more days to rest/practice before we get back to the Big10. the sky is not falling

3 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Another grind it out win. I have to believe these will only help us come March. That and improved FT shooting. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to get used to it. They’re all gonna be like this. This team plays at a slow pace by design, gets no easy looks, can’t make shots consistently and can’t go on runs. We’ve now played, what, 4 games in a row in the 60’s?  Creates a very small margin for error.  Everyone wanted the anti-Crean, well we’ve got it. I expect the offensive execution to improve, but this team will not blow out a single good team all year. 

2 minutes ago, Demo said:

We need to get used to it. They’re all gonna be like this. This team plays at a slow pace by design, gets no easy looks, can’t make shots consistently and can’t go on runs. We’ve now played, what, 4 games in a row in the 60’s?  Creates a very small margin for error.  Everyone wanted the anti-Crean, well we’ve got it. I expect the offensive execution to improve, but this team will not blow out a single good team all year. 

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401082364

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Don’t have to blow them out, just win 

The refs called a lot of invisible fouls today. That happens and you just have to live with it. Archie couldn't hide his frustration with his team's free throw shooting. I'll bet they hear about it the whole Christmas break.