Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Uof6 Game Thread

Congrats!!!  Greatest thing in my life are my wife and son, mean the world to me.  Love everything about being a dad, and also love knowing I'm raising another die-hard IU fan :) 

Good luck. Waiting anxiously for that moment my 2 year old shows some signs of caring

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Good luck. Waiting anxiously for that moment my 2 year old shows some signs of caring

Don't worry it will happen! My son (now 6) would mumble out Go Hoosiers at about 20 months old. My 18 mo daughter throws her fists in the air every time I say Go Hoosiers and will occasionally crawl up on my chest and watch a few mins of a game with me. Now if I could get my wife to watch as much as I do, she only likes going to games, she can't stand watching on TV.

I would like to know what the team was told (if anything) on how to defend the last .02 seconds being up 4 points. Was JMO on his own and not thinking or what? Defending that play was borderline disaster. Very concerning IMO.

Great to be ranked again. This team has great potential. Here’s to hoping they take off like a juggernaut!

GO HOOSIERS!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I would like to know what the team was told (if anything) on how to defend the last .02 seconds being up 4 points. Was JMO on his own and not thinking or what? Defending that play was borderline disaster. Very concerning IMO.

Great to be ranked again. This team has great potential. Here’s to hoping they take off like a juggernaut!

GO HOOSIERS!!

They had a camera on Archie right before the inbounds screaming at the guys to not foul.

4 hours ago, Whoozhers said:

GO HOOSIERS!!

That type play almost cost us our last final 4.

Congrats!!!  Greatest thing in my life are my wife and son, mean the world to me.  Love everything about being a dad, and also love knowing I'm raising another die-hard IU fan :) 

If she can make it through your dance at the reception, she can make it through anything Mr. Boob.

You all just jealous of my dance moves :) Almost as good as Hova Hugs!

Back to the game, I know Durham didn’t have the best game, but I’ve been so pleased with his play this season. Very solid player that’s developing in a good all around player.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Alright we have to see this video of Jaybob's dance moves. Would someone please post it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

The horror boob. The horror. Every time I show that to my wife she says that is the sweetest thing she ever saw. She is pretty in the loop of the board happenings over the years and she wanted me to tell you congrats on the son. 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 12/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, Brass Cannon said:

Logical fallacy ahoy. For somebody that doesn’t know Pitinos stint at Kentucky you sure act like you got all the answers. 

We were 6-4 out of conference last year. The conference is what matters. And while we stole a decent road win we still just look like a middle of the pack big ten team. Despite on paper having more talent than probably any school outside the state of Michigan. 

I don't think any non-IU fan agrees with your assessment of the talent.  BTW, the media has a pretty high opinion of Miller....and they have us picked in the middle of the pack of the Big Ten.  

For the record, with Hunter and Thompson's injuries, we have two top 100 247 players in the last two recruiting classes that are currently playing on this team.  And don't think that injuries haven't effected this team's play.