Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2020) SG Anthony Leal to IU

Duke and UNC not amongst the best teams. That’s a bold statement. 

They have really good to great guards. I’d say it’s pretty well proven that if you want to win a national title, you have to have at least one really good guard.

Edit: And it’s most likely going to be your point guard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

24 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

They have really good to great guards. I’d say it’s pretty well proven that if you want to win a national title, you have to have at least one really good guard.

Edit: And it’s most likely going to be your point guard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That was snark Joe

8 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Additional info from the Bloomington Herald-Times - 

Anthony Leal led with 21 points, making his first seven shots in a row and ended up 9 of 14, with two missed dunks, five assists, three steals and a block.

and 4 made dunks. 

HALFTIME: Bloomington South 34, Terre Haute North 16 .   Leal had 9 points, three steals, two rebounds and two assists at the break.

FINAL SCORE:  70-31 Bloom. So. over TH North.   Leal with 16 pts. on 7-8 FG; 2-3 FT; 3 reb; 6 assists; 7 steals.  For the game, Bloom. shot 30-42 FG and 4-9 on 3s.

On Dec. 27 and 28, Richmond HS will host the 2019 Bob Wettig Tournament.  Leal and Bloomington South will be a part of the field so here's a chance for btb members in that geographic region to see Leal in person.  Leal's first round game is set for 4:30 on the 27th against Indy Home School.  Full schedule of games at:

https://richmondreddevils.com/2019/10/24/13th-annual-bob-wettig-field-set/

Last year, Radio Troy broadcast each of the games and I presume they'll do the same again this year.

http://radiotroy.com/