Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2020) SG Anthony Leal to IU

Yessss love this. Also believe that Archie knows where we stand in 2019 and we’re done there. 4 schollies to hand out for 2020, so makes a lot of sense here. 

Just now, AKHoosier said:

So Archie handed out scholarships to two 2020 shooting guards today, I wonder if he thinks Quinones won't happen?

Probably over thinking it, we'll need shooters regardless of Quinones.

I think these guys can play 2-3 and Galloway may be able to play the 4 at times with his defensive presence. 

3 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

So Archie handed out scholarships to two 2020 shooting guards today, I wonder if he thinks Quinones won't happen?

Probably over thinking it, we'll need shooters regardless of Quinones.

I'm going to either be right or die on this hill, but I think we need players INSTEAD of Quinones.   It's a vibe for me.  A feeling.  The fit has to be right, and I just don't see it with him.  Maybe I'll die on that hill alone, and I'm good with it, but I like this offer better.

7 hours ago, Old Friend said:

I'm going to either be right or die on this hill, but I think we need players INSTEAD of Quinones.   It's a vibe for me.  A feeling.  The fit has to be right, and I just don't see it with him.  Maybe I'll die on that hill alone, and I'm good with it, but I like this offer better.

I like all 3. 

I'm glad to read that Lester Quinones was impressed by what he saw and heard during his official visit to IU last week and hope we land him.  He would be an important addition to an IU team that is losing most of its reliable scoring in Romeo and Juwan.  Obviously, Quinones is not in the same class as Keion Brooks. But he is a top 100 player with scoring ability--something we sorely need if we hope to avoid sliding further down the Big 10 standings.

Corey Evans posted today and seemed very confident Quinones will end up at Memphis. Said it is likely a two way race between IU and Memphis, but Memphis will almost definitely win out. Between this and the 2 scholarships given out to Leal and Galloway last night, I think Quinones is officially out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

Corey Evans posted today and seemed very confident Quinones will end up at Memphis. Said it is likely a two way race between IU and Memphis, but Memphis will almost definitely win out. Between this and the 2 scholarships given out to Leal and Galloway last night, I think Quinones is officially out

While I agree with this line of thought pretty much all the way, it's not official until it's ACTUALLY official, right? :) Good vibes only, dudes...

3 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

News just broke of RJ Hampton reclassifying to 2019 and being a top Memphis target. I think that absolutely changes things since he is the same position as Quinones. The fact Archie is going to see him later this week shows he really wants him. I think we are right there with Memphis if not in better shape if they put all of their eggs in the Hampton basket. 

News just broke of RJ Hampton reclassifying to 2019 and being a top Memphis target. I think that absolutely changes things since he is the same position as Quinones. The fact Archie is going to see him later this week shows he really wants him. I think we are right there with Memphis if not in better shape if they put all of their eggs in the Hampton basket. 

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Boy Hathaway must really be walking a fine line with all these top recruits he is getting

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Anne Hathaway is freakin’ hot, I’d play for her!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
I figured miss Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies(the series) might be more your style

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk