Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

chicagoHOOSIER

Indiana vs Penn State Post Game Thread

If coach k doesn’t put the foot on the brake, we get beat at Duke by 40. Just was saying man

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

NET rankings cap losses at 10 in scoring margin. A 40 point loss is the same as a 10 point loss in eyes of committe

Not really the best place but right now the team we beat by 2 the other night at home is winning against Michigan with all of the momentum.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not really the best place but right now the team we beat by 2 the other night at home is winning against Michigan with all of the momentum.

B1G is going to be so much fun to watch this year. Illinois and Rutgers are probably at the bottom and Illinois gave Gonzaga everything they could handle and Rutgers gave Michigan st a game and turned around and played wisky tough on the road

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Saw the same thing.  The Big Ten is going to be absolutely brutal this year.

B1G is going to be so much fun to watch this year. Illinois and Rutgers are probably at the bottom and Illinois gave Gonzaga everything they could handle and Rutgers gave Michigan st a game and turned around and played wisky tough on the road

Yep. I think any team can make another team look bad on a given night. Including Illinois and Rutgers. Every team should beat them, just have to be careful.

4 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Archie's offense is bad right now.   There's just no purpose to it.   It's sometimes hard for me to figure out where he wants shots to come from and I have no idea how you can't find a significant role for a player like Smith but you can watch Devonta Green turn it over game after game while he shoots 35% from the floor.  Our freshmen had a combined 29/11/6 with just 3 turnovers and 6-6 from the FT line in a total of 63 minutes.  That's a good night. Thought Durham was solid as well.

"There's just no purpose to it" exactly my thoughts.

14 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Archie's offense is bad right now.   There's just no purpose to it.   It's sometimes hard for me to figure out where he wants shots to come from and I have no idea how you can't find a significant role for a player like Smith but you can watch Devonta Green turn it over game after game while he shoots 35% from the floor.  Our freshmen had a combined 29/11/6 with just 3 turnovers and 6-6 from the FT line in a total of 63 minutes.  That's a good night. Thought Durham was solid as well.

Yep, no purpose and how can we have multiple deep in the clock second half possessions without Romeo even touching the ball?