Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 10 - Louisville 12/8/18)

2 hours ago, schoosier said:

IU in a barn burner 83-82. We hit free throws and reduce turnovers. Juwan stays out of foul trouble. Merry Christmas!

I hope you are right, although how often has a team pulled out 3 in a row of that type....

I feel like either IU runs away with it (ala Marquette game - Although not as early or as lopsided) or we are in trouble. I am not confident that we can win a close one against them....

2 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I hope you are right, although how often has a team pulled out 3 in a row of that type....

I feel like either IU runs away with it (ala Marquette game - Although not as early or as lopsided) or we are in trouble. I am not confident that we can win a close one against them....

2:30 Saturday game... I think the crowd is going to have them pumped for this one. I think they play closer to the Marquette game than they have been and win by at least 10.