Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Northwestern - 12/1 @ 1:00 ET

The W is a positive as well as winning a close game in the Big. Forgot how many of  these close ones we lost last year so hopefully, we have a streak going in the opposite direction. Romeo is another positive; he needs to be a lot more selfish with the ball. Also, teams will double on him leaving others open for shots. I’m sure Arch takes our elite coaching on BTown true to his heart.

4 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Proud of the team for closing without Juwan in there. I was really excited for Justin Smith this year and have been wildly disappointed. The team so much better when he is not in there

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If Hunter gets healthy hopefully he’s ready to take those minutes

1 hour ago, DChoosier said:

I am trying to think of an IU player in the last 20-30 years that has regressed like Smith. Hope he turns it around. 

Could Jake hurt us any worse than Smith is? At least he's agressive.Justin needs benched until he wakes up and starts playing like a man instead of a wusscake..

I have never seen a #5 recruit out of high school utilized as little as Romeo has been!  Is the gap between #3 and #5 that big?  It looks like it this year. 

Fellas, we are cursed by the general, and it is never going away.  Anybody that thought the Redsox or Cubs had it bad,  ain't seen nothing yet.

I have never seen a #5 recruit out of high school utilized as little as Romeo has been!  Is the gap between #3 and #5 that big?  It looks like it this year. 
Fellas, we are cursed by the general, and it is never going away.  Anybody that thought the Redsox or Cubs had it bad,  ain't seen nothing yet.

This is very wrong. There is usually a big man every year in the top 5 who gets underutilized at whatever school he goes to. You could argue both Bol Bol and Cam Reddish In just the 2018 class are used less than Romeo.

Yes, Romeo needs more looks. And yes, he should get even more looks if Morgan is down.

But the notion that he’s not being utilized is incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app