Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

So some concerns I’m having...

2 minutes ago, hoosierfan84 said:

We’re not a tournament team, nor should we be. 

Just wait....here come the stats guys ...

I understand that a computer currently says we are.  What I see is one of the worst teams in the country again.

Yep everyone better get concerned as all get out. This is not a tournament team and we are heading down a dark road. No way to hide that. Dont give a darn how good the big is dont care what we accomplished at beginning of season. This team is lost no excuse for this kind of performance at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

This year isn't Archie's fault!  It's our shooting (common for his teams)

Last year wasn't his fault!  (What was our excuse last year?)

Archie recruits Indiana well.  That means he's gonna win.

Everything is the coaches fault as it should be. But relax and lets sit back and see if he can fix it. He probably going to get a couple more years so i guess see what happens. No need to vent or recruit archie haters they will be coming in force soon and growing in numbers. Man i hate this though

Division one talent shoyud be able to shoot a basketball bettet than a 6th grader.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Everything is the coaches fault as it should be. But relax and lets sit back and see if he can fix it. He probably going to get a couple more years so i guess see what happens. No need to vent or recruit archie haters they will be coming in force soon and growing in numbers. Man i hate this though

This is my thread where I get to vent lol. Seriously though, if somebody can give me optimism besides blind optimism I'd appreciate it.

This is my thread where I get to vent lol. Seriously though, if somebody can give me optimism besides blind optimism I'd appreciate it.
You seen what we all seen. If there is somebody who can give you optimism they were at a high school game and didn't watch this game. Anybody who watched this game can not deny that our problems have become extreme. Before you could say it was a bad game or we played well here and there. This was the culmination of trash play put together into one giant crap game. Even the coach after the game seems to acknowledge it was embarrassing but does not no how to fix it. There is nothing other than just hoping they can fix it but we have improved at nothing from beginning of season and in fact have regressed so not looking good

You never ever should look that bad at home...ever. Pathetic all around. This won't be the coach to get us a championship. The constant trend of coming out flat, and then this game, falling behind by almost twenty in no time at all...does not happen to good coaches.  We do have talent. This was atrocious. Miller is not the guy.  Dang it!!!! I really wanted him to be. 

Just now, Ryno6284 said:

What the hell happened after the Marquette game?  Million dollar question.  We should all go back and re-read that game thread and reflect.  This is bad, and at the same time can't be explained!

Can I try?

This is the team we've been all along.  This is who we are.  It happens too much to deny it. 

We had one good game at the same time they had one bad game.  And there it is.