Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2018 Big-Ten vs ACC Challenge

B1G up in all three late games...NU and UM looking like wins.  Big Ten could take the challenge if PU holds on.  Did not expect this.  B1G looks very good.  Hoosiers need to find their big boys pants, starting Saturday.  BTW, Ryan Taylor for NU, the Evansville transfer, who was discussed as a possible transfer to IU on this board, looks legit.  We will see how he can shoot it in AH later this week, likely with Romeo with his number.  

4 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I hate Purdue but if they lose this game, they just got hosed! Trying every way in this world to give this to F$U

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They had 19 turnovers and got shut out over the final 3:41. Refs had nothing to do with that.

Also, incredibly smart of FSU to force a tie-up instead of immediately fouling like so many teams do.

I've been a little surprised how ineffective Matt Haarms has been. He'll be the tallest guy on the court in probably every game they play but tonight he was 2-5 from the field and against Virginia Tech he took one shot.

Saw him sitting on the bench earlier in the game and thought to myself, "Huh, he hasn't run his hand through his hair yet" and as soon as I had that thought, both hands went through his hair, twice. At this point, I'm guessing it's just a nervous habit. He probably doesn't even know he's doing it.

*9-0 run...outside of Edwards and Cline that team looks horrid with zero depth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Live and die by the 3. I like our chances if we get out to our shooters. Edwards will shoot pu in or out of any game.

8 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I've been a little surprised how ineffective Matt Haarms has been. He'll be the tallest guy on the court in probably every game they play but tonight he was 2-5 from the field and against Virginia Tech he took one shot.

Saw him sitting on the bench earlier in the game and thought to myself, "Huh, he hasn't run his hand through his hair yet" and as soon as I had that thought, both hands went through his hair, twice. At this point, I'm guessing it's just a nervous habit. He probably doesn't even know he's doing it.

You say that now, but the bastard will probably put 30/15 on us. The universe is funny that way. 

You say that now, but the bastard will probably put 30/15 on us. The universe is funny that way. 

Yep Boudreaux and Haarms will others give us problems because they are blue collar, hustle, gritty players. And our guys cower to confrontation. Besides Juwan.

U.Va. committed two turnovers -- two! -- at Maryland. Both were offensive fouls. I think we probably had two before we even took a shot at Cameron. 

https://pilotonline.com/sports/columnist/david-teel/article_6ff5f22e-f3ff-11e8-a444-8f0592da5aca.html