Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

monskisprodigy

Injury Updates

Also, I'm guessing this means Forrester will be available? I'm not sure he was against Nebraska. ... Would love to see Anderson come in and knock down a few 3s ... Man, I've got a feeling we're gonna get squished tomorrow. Hoping the boys can rally, but not holding my breath ... 

Appears Al Durham is out tomorrow and possibly longer... we can't get fully healthy...
I would hope to see a little bit of Damezi but we didn't see him with Rob out so I doubt we see him with Al out...
I less shooting option... :(
Of but of course. By the end of the year we will be done to 3 players.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Also, I'm guessing this means Forrester will be available? I'm not sure he was against Nebraska. ... Would love to see Anderson come in and knock down a few 3s ... Man, I've got a feeling we're gonna get squished tomorrow. Hoping the boys can rally, but not holding my breath ... 

I will be at my k8ds game so if we get smoked I wint have to view it at least. I feel like it could be 88 to 61type of game. Hope I am wrong.

51 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Of but of course. By the end of the year we will be done to 3 players.

Maybe force the hand to play some of the guys we are all itching to see... we may all regret that itch though...

To be clear though after I posted this new info came out that there is a chance Al plays on Saturday but I am still thinking he will sit this one but could be a good sign for the "possibly longer" aspect.

Then there were tidbits that Damezi is getting closer to being able to contribute so that would be big.

Got "kicked/kneed in the back of the leg" against Nebraska and may not play 5 days later? Seriously, what is our medical staff doing/not doing to these kids?
It's bizarre really. I mean how hard did he get kicked? Must be a severe bruise in a muscle but seems insane to me

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Got "kicked/kneed in the back of the leg" against Nebraska and may not play 5 days later? Seriously, what is our medical staff doing/not doing to these kids?
I have never seen anything like it. I think any bumb you receive means you are sitting out at iu.

So, I know that you can't evaluate concussions from watching videos, but still. Look at this. 

Robert Phinisee missed more than 3 weeks with the small hit he took. 

Nerlens Noel took two shots to the head in a game on January 8th. Here's the video. 

It looks like he was knocked out by the first hit, and then his head literally bounced off the floor when he landed. 

He was back playing on January 17th. He's back in less than a week and a half while Race has been out since November and Rob was out over three weeks. It just is so bizarre to me. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

So, I know that you can't evaluate concussions from watching videos, but still. Look at this. 

Robert Phinisee missed more than 3 weeks with the Anal hit he took. 

Nerlens Noel took two shots to the head in a game on January 8th. Here's the video. 

It looks like he was knocked out by the first hit, and then his head literally bounced off the floor when he landed. 

He was back playing on January 17th. He's back in less than a week and a half while Race has been out since November and Rob was out over three weeks. It just is so bizarre to me. 

Pro teams teach their guys to beat the test. As people have told you a few times

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Pro teams teach their guys to beat the test. As people have told you a few times

Yes, I'm sure OKC ignored their protocols and opened themselves up to liability to rush back a role player averaging 13 minutes a game.

I'm sorry, I forgot that we're not supposed to question what IU is doing. 

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Robert Phinisee missed more than 3 weeks with the small hit he took. 

They are adults and make the scratch. The school has student athletes that they ensured parents they would take care of

They are adults and make the scratch. The school has student athletes that they ensured parents they would take care of

These kids all dream of making it to the NBA or next level. Part of that is avoiding career ending injuries. Very little value on an individual level to rush back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app