Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

monskisprodigy

Injury Updates

He did. I’m 99% sure it was some type of a blood clot type of issue.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, if it’s clots at his age and activity level... where are the pharmacist on the board? Who’s filling is Coumadin prescription?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I kind of wish Morgan would have needed to be held out a couple games after MSU . We might have continued our sense of urgency from our that game.
Or we could have just played better. That would have been nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From media availability for tomorrow's game.

Archie Miller says Race Thompson "has done a nice job of practicing hard" the last two-plus weeks. Miller says Thompson could be in the mix to play at Minnesota.   [Personal note that I'm getting pretty cynical about this particular comment.  We've heard it many times earlier in the season about Moore, Forrester and Anderson practicing well and hinting that they'd see action which they never did or only in extremely limited play]

Archie Miller said Zach McRoberts is "improving," but still out indefinitely with a foot injury. Won't be available this weekend and likely not early next week either.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Archie Miller says Race Thompson "has done a nice job of practicing hard" the last two-plus weeks. Miller says Thompson could be in the mix to play at Minnesota.   [Personal note that I'm getting pretty cynical about this particular comment.  We've heard it many times earlier in the season about Moore, Forrester and Anderson practicing well and hinting that they'd see action which they never did or only in extremely limited play]

Archie Miller said Zach McRoberts is "improving," but still out indefinitely with a foot injury. Won't be available this weekend and likely not early next week either.

Well if Race is ready and was ever gonna play, you'd think it would be in front of the home folks in Minnesota.

And well stated OF, there have been a lot of "he's now in the mix" comments that never came to fruition lately.

Agree with your take on CAM's discussion of injured guys and playing time.  As much as I want to know what's going on, that's probably the best way to handle it.  No reason to put a guy down and say he's not ready to play.  No reason to expand on injuries to the guys, possibly even running afoul of HIPAA junk.  And no reason to let the opponent have an idea what to expect.  Heaven forbid we tip our hand and then get handled for the first 5 minutes of the game....

Wasn't Tom Brady listed on the injury report for over 3 years without missing a game?  Maybe Archie is channeling his inner Belichick.  

It is sad I forgot about mcbob last two games. He has been a non factor for the most part this season.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app