Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

monskisprodigy

Injury Updates

Does anyone have any idea of what happened to race to keep him out this long. Did his head get banged againt a cement wall at full force. Its the worlds biggest secret.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I believe it was reported he was knocked unconscious in practice. Those tend to stick with you for a bit.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I believe it was reported he was knocked unconscious in practice. Those tend to stick with you for a bit.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Back in my day, we would’ve rubbed some salt on it and gotten back out there! Damn iPhones making our kids soft...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Does anyone have any idea of what happened to race to keep him out this long. Did his head get banged againt a cement wall at full force. Its the worlds biggest secret.

Very nuanced take. Well done.

11 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Knee to the head.

Knee to the head.
Somebody was saying his ainjury and hunters are far worse than we know and they may never play at iu. Man we would basically have two front court players next year.

My new race theory is maybe its his dad and not iu holding him out. He played big ten football in the 80's. Maybe he had major concussions and is not taking any risks? Its becoming obvious there is no way he is going to play this year if ever at IU.

Somebody was saying his ainjury and hunters are far worse than we know and they may never play at iu. Man we would basically have two front court players next year.

Where did you see this? Just people talking or someone in the know?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk