Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

monskisprodigy

Injury Updates

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Excellent news!

That means that even if he sits, it’s confirmation that it’s not a serious injury.

I heard bone on bone contact.  Bruised shin.  Hurts like hell for a minute, then just stiff and sore until it heals.

47 minutes ago, rebelcc said:

Looks like Juwan might be shown in this picture from the MBB twitter account.  Running next to Justin Smith...hard to see anything but the individual has a wrap around their right leg but does seem to be working out with the team.  If that is the case it would have to be a good sign.

Juwan.jpg

Nice detective work! 

Both Juwan and DeRon wear red shoes - DeRon wears compression leggings on both legs. This photo appears to show only a leg wrap on the right leg. Sure seems to be Juwan Morgan!

Nice detective work! 
Both Juwan and DeRon wear red shoes - DeRon wears compression leggings on both legs. This photo appears to show only a leg wrap on the right leg. Sure seems to be Juwan Morgan!

Whos that with the messed up hand?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, yogisballin said:

Mike Decourcy said on BTN live last night that JuMo is traveling with the team and will be a game time decision

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope he plays. I just looked and there are12 teams from the Big Ten who have a chance to make the big dance. ( I think it will be a 9/10 bid league). Every Big Ten game counts. A win would be huge tonight. 

5 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I hope he plays. I just looked and there are12 teams from the Big Ten who have a chance to make the big dance. ( I think it will be a 9/10 bid league). Every Big Ten game counts. A win would be huge tonight. 

Yep while Penn State is no pushover it’s one of the most winnable road games. Gotta steal them where we can 

2 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

What's the latest word on Jerome Hunter?  I know his diagnosis hasn't been made "public" yet.  However, do we know anything from back channels?

According to HSN, he may be back by early January. Looking more and more like blood clots in the calf was the concern and that it was very serious.

41 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yep while Penn State is no pushover it’s one of the most winnable road games. Gotta steal them where we can 

We are LUCKY to be able to play Penn State, Rutgers, Illinois, AND Northwestern on the road. Gotta win them all. I think @ Purdue could be a win as well. They don't impress me at all.