Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Duke- 11/27 @ 9:30

7 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

You two must have missed the last two games prior to this one. This isn’t an anomaly. This is a trend. The turnovers, the lack of any semblance of an offense, the lack of verbal leadership on the court, the lack of adjustments by the coaching staff, etc. The Marquette game was the outlier. Just because it’s your opinion doesn’t make it a “rational” opinion. It just makes it your opinion. 

The last two games had nothing to do with our team's skill level. Those were both all effort. When it was time to turn it on they turned it on and won easily. If it was a talent problem then I would be concerned, but you can improve on effort. 

People are free to think whatever they want, but I think declaring the season doomed after tonight is silly. Tonight's takeaway is that Duke is a much better team than IU, which isn't a new revelation. We all knew that before the game started. 

The last two games had nothing to do with our team's skill level. Those were both all effort. When it was time to turn it on they turned it on and won easily. If it was a talent problem then I would be concerned, but you can improve on effort. 
People are free to think whatever they want, but I think declaring the season doomed after tonight is silly. Tonight's takeaway is that Duke is a much better team than IU, which isn't a new revelation. We all knew that before the game started. 
We are a bad team period. Rob P has a long ways to go. His decision making is not good

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Everyone thought the Duke team last year was unbeatable and they lost eight games. 

So you think this team will lose 8 games? Don’t be vague you said this year’s Duke team will lose several games and then somehow bring last years team into it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Last year’s Duke team had at least four NBA draft picks, three of whom were first rounders. And it still lost eight games.

What do they have to do with this team you said would lose several games? What does that prove? You really feel this team loses several games? Whatever that even means. I asked what that meant and you bring up a previous team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

I'm perplexed at Justin Smith and how he's gone from a major plus to someone who seems to have lost their entire basketball IQ. This Duke team, coming off a lost playing an injured IU team...they were going to win. But sloppy and low IQ play has been our noose.

Play Jake

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

Last year’s Duke team had at least four NBA draft picks, three of whom were first rounders. And it still lost eight games.

We’re they the number 1,2 & 3 ranked freshman in their class? There’s a big difference between the top 3 nba draft picks and the 7-10 range.