Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Duke- 11/27 @ 9:30

1 minute ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

Play a good defensive set, run right down and throw it out of bounds trying to feed the post on a bad angle. That is why I’m frustrated. 

Why, after 17 turnovers, did Green think think he could make that pass? ... Sometimes, I just don't think we're capable of learning from our mistakes. And tonight has provided plenty of opportunities for learning!

One pass, turnover. One pass, turnover. One pass, force a runner. Get some movement and some back doors. Why do they look so much quicker at everything they are doing?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, CandyStripers said:

This team has had a lot of beatings and wake up calls over the years and it hasn't seem to do anything for them

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

College teams year over year are mutually exclusive. This team has only been beaten once by a point to Arkansas. I agree, this drubbing might wake some guys up on THIS team. 

They are switching every screen and we are playing offense like they are playing pack line. Need to run an offense that is suited to switches.

When a team has zero confidence against directional U, what did we honestly expect.

We don’t do anything well. We don’t shoot it well. 3s, 2s, 1s. We don’t finish well at the rim. We don’t defend consistently. Although defense may be our strength relatively.

ZERO OFFENSIVE CONFIDENCE. This is the third game in a row where we’ve lost confidence.