Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Duke- 11/27 @ 9:30

See you guys after the game. Hopefully we can celebrate something after this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
We have posters saying a 25 point loss is a win so i am sure we can find something to celebrate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Bear with a septuagenarian for a moment.  Iugradman has a knack for rubbing nerves raw for some which leads to a heightened level of activity from the pros and cons of the positions he takes.  After having given this a great deal of thought during my usual afternoon nap, I believe I have solved the riddle.  Iugradman does not exist.  He's not real.  He's a figment.   I believe Iugradman is simply another personna for someone else on this board.  Maybe Stu?  Maybe HoosierGuy?  Maybe me?I haven't figured out who it is but I think Iugradman's positions are taken solely to stimulate this board into further discussion both pro and con and it works exceedingly well.  I mean, the game is still 3 hours away and we're already at the bottom of page 4 of this thread.  Without Iugradman, maybe a page and half.   And look what happened at the mere mention of drop ceilings!   Hell, my bp has spiked after reading some of his comments, but regardless of how he comes across, I believe he truly cares about IU.  Thank you for reading and I'll now adjourn to my pre-game nap.

Maybe something like an alter ego that only exists in the dark and insecure corners of our minds?

I expect to win. This horse crap about losing respectfully is disgraceful. Doesn’t matter if it’s by one point or 50 points. It’s still a loss. I will never succumb to this status quo crap. IU will play well in this game. We’ll see if this is the game that the Hoosiers finally step up and get back to national prominence

2 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Even with mcbob and devonte back i dont expect to much. They are probably way out of shape and a bit rusty. I think they are major help and a must moving forward but to ask alot tonight is probably to much

You do remember being a 20-year old athlete right? You don’t get “rusty” in three weeks. They will tug their shorts a little after the first few breaks down the court without a whistle, and then the adrenaline will kick in and they’ll be fine. If they don’t perform well, it won’t be because of all the time they’ve spent away from the game forgetting how to box out and follow through. 

You do remember being a 20-year old athlete right? You don’t get “rusty” in three weeks. They will tug their shorts a little after the first few breaks down the court without a whistle, and then the adrenaline will kick in and they’ll be fine. If they don’t perform well, it won’t be because of all the time they’ve spent away from the game forgetting how to box out and follow through. 
More chemistry and conditioning was my convern