Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Duke- 11/27 @ 9:30

17 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

DG hit 14 emoji108.png’s in a row on IUBB IG page. McBob providing the assists

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not that it matters, but I thought it looked like he missed one...still nice to see him shooting in the shoot a round. 

29 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

My off the top of my head keys for IU: 

1. Juwan and Romeo take it to their next level on a big time stage. 

2. Rob plays cool and collected.

3. McRoberts and Green are back

4. Justin Smith found his big boy pants under his bed. 

You have to start Smith on Zion, right? Archie made a mistake starting Juwan on Gafford and he had 2 fouls 90 seconds into the game.

29 minutes ago, Beachfront Property said:

You have to start Smith on Zion, right? Archie made a mistake starting Juwan on Gafford and he had 2 fouls 90 seconds into the game.

That is a great question.  I don't think Smith is near physical enough to try to guard Zion, but I'm not sure there is a better option.  To be fair, his combination of size and quickness is a tough matchup for anyone in the country.

28 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

That is a great question.  I don't think Smith is near physical enough to try to guard Zion, but I'm not sure there is a better option.  To be fair, his combination of size and quickness is a tough matchup for anyone in the country.

IU doesn't have anybody that is physical enough if Zion catches the ball on the block. The key is to try and keep him off the block and limit quick threes and TO's so he can't cherry pick the whole game which is how he gets most of his points. If Smith makes him dribble in the half court and settle for jump shots he should be just fine but Morgan can't be on him to start the game imo like was mentioned above but I'm not sure that Morgan won't get in foul trouble guarding Bolden either as he has been much better for Duke this year. 

IU doesn't have anybody that is physical enough if Zion catches the ball on the block. The key is to try and keep him off the block and limit quick threes and TO's so he can't cherry pick the whole game which is how he gets most of his points. If Smith makes him dribble in the half court and settle for jump shots he should be just fine but Morgan can't be on him to start the game imo like was mentioned above but I'm not sure that Morgan won't get in foul trouble guarding Bolden either as he has been much better for Duke this year. 

I hope McBob doesn’t have to take a charge from Zion. That would not be good!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app