Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoosier93

Creans Outburst

was watching ESPN and they showed crean after the game yelling at Michigans asst.  .....  what was that? was there reasoning to that? was something said? anything? I'm curious if anyone knows what happened because ESPN will blow it up as a distraction

Somebody on twitter said Meyer told Crean to F*** himself in the handshake line so Crean flipped...I dunno if it's true or not

People are gonna be finding plenty of reasons to hate on IU when we succeed. I think it was kinda cool what Crean did. He was provoked, and he was also right. Maybe not the time or place, a shame cameras picked it up perhaps. But I support him.

He is allowed to speak his mind. I think no apology was needed but he was caught on camera. Coach tells it like it is and is passionate about our program, you gotta like having a leader like Crean!

100% behind Coach Crean. His passion for IU basketball is what brought us back. I am sure there are issues involved none of us are aware of with Meyer, but no apology was needed as far as I am concerned. Love the fact that we kept them from a celebration on their home court! We are lucky to have Coach Crean, I'll take his passion, fire, and what he does with our kids over anyone else. Our guys compete with the same fire our coach has on the sidelines. If he rubs others the wrong way, I'm okay with that. He represents our University the way it should be.