Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

ALLEN thinking of turning over defensive coordinator duties to someone else.

He'll be our coach for at least one more season but I truly believe that with another missed bowl opportunity we'll have a new coach for the '20 season.

Agree. I wouldn’t be against moving him back to DC. Miss the Kevin Wilson offense, tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

13 hours ago, Hoosier116 said:

Kingsbury. Name the price and bring him in to run offense. It’s time Fred gets serious about football

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ya kidding me? Wait till Allen finds out a new DC is coming out of his salary.

18 hours ago, Calipari said:

Drop the bag on Kingsbury to take over OC duties and I’ll be just fine if he remains at his current spot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's gonna go from being a head coach of a fair-to-middling Power 5 program to being the OC at the worst Power 5 program in the country? The Magic 8-Ball says: Very doubtful. I say: 0.0000 percent chance that happens. 

19 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

This was a monumentally bad hire by Fred Glass. We will be stuck with Allen for years to come. We are such a joke of a football program.

I'm glad I'm not the only IU fan that thinks this. He should be fired for this. He missed on Wilson and he missed on this. What other Big Ten schools does the AD miss on two football hires and keeps his job? Tom Allen never even made it to state as a high school football coach. He is Tom Crean 2.0. He could be a decent coordinator but NOT a head coach. IU football will be    3-9 in football really soon. PJ Fleck, Jeff Brohm, Luke Fickell, Justin Wilcox, Matt Rhule, Major Applewhite, and Charlie Strong were all there in 2016. All are WAY better than clappy Tom. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only IU fan that thinks this. He should be fired for this. He missed on Wilson and he missed on this. What other Big Ten schools does the AD miss on two football hires and keeps his job? Tom Allen never even made it to state as a high school football coach. He is Tom Crean 2.0. He could be a decent coordinator but NOT a head coach. IU football will be    3-9 in football really soon. PJ Fleck, Jeff Brohm, Luke Fickell, Justin Wilcox, Matt Rhule, Major Applewhite, and Charlie Strong were all there in 2016. All are WAY better than clappy Tom. 

Did any of those guys happen to walk by Glasses office the day he fired Wilson. 

Right place right time I guess. Smh