Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Purdue 11/24/18 Noon ESPN2

Is it as juicy as the theory that we threw last year's Bucket game because we had a bunch of players upset about Wilson being let go and just wanted the season to end instead of having to practice for three more weeks?

Not that juicy, but it sounds like Aloha is in on it.

For the record, the reffing hasn’t been egregious enough for me to claim said theory.

Still considering though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not that juicy, but it sounds like Aloha is in on it.

For the record, the reffing hasn’t been egregious enough for me to claim said theory.

Still considering though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I got the hunch, its to push the 'Hey, we care' narrative. An extra month of vignettes and interviews to take advantage of unfortunate events.

If Debord isn’t gone after this year, I’m all for letting Allen go as well. Sorry to beat a dead horse, but this playcalling is egregiously bad

I might have to throw something if I see one more sideways pass today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special teams penalties are about as dumb as it gets. If you get beat by your man, let him go. He'll either tackle the guy at -- say the 20-yard line -- or the guy will return it 20 yards to the 40. Then it comes back to the 5-yard line or so because of the flag. Having the ball at the 20 > having the ball at the 5.